Head of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery department at The BARUCH PADEH Medical Center, Poriya. Completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program at Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa, Israel and till recently have been a senior surgeon and investigator in the department of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Rambam Health Care Campus for the last 14 years as well as a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Practice mainly in Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive surgery for benign and malignant tumors, Dentofacial and craniofacial deformities, Orthognatic surgery, Cleft lip and palate surgery, Complex maxillofacial trauma, Odontogenic tumors and Preprosthetic surgery. Conducted a clinical fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive surgery in the department of oral and maxillofacial and plastic surgery, at the university hospital Dijon, France. Participated in many conventions in his field in England, Germany and France. A member in many professional associations in Israel and worldwide. Serve as an examiner in the national board exam for oral and maxillofacial surgery in Israel. Published over 60 articles in the local and international professional literature. Main fields of clinical research :
1. Different treatment methods in functional and anatomic reconstructive surgery following extensive oncologic resections due to benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck.
2. Methods of metastatic spread of oncologic cells in oral cancer and the need for neck dissection.
3. Expression of different viral proteins in oral cancer.
4. Clinical study of complex facial fractures in adult and pediatric patients.
5. Clinical study of airway management in complex facial fractures in adult and pediatric patient.